Estimated lead time and transit time
- We usually dispatch your order in 3 – 5 business days; Otherwise, we will email you the revised processing time immediately.
Transit Time :
- North America: 6-15 business days
- Europe: 6-20 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-15 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can’t guarantee them. Actual delivery time may differ during peak season. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Currently we accept payment via PayPal only. You don’t need to have a PayPal account, you can pay using your credit card or debit card.
Return or Cancellation
I gladly accept returns and cancellations.
To return an order:
- Please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item. We will make things right for you.
- Ship the item back within: 14 days of delivery
- In case of return, buyer is responsible for the return postage.
- Please choose shipping service with tracking facilities. So that we both manage to track the delivery.
- Once item is received in good condition. We will refund the amount in full.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To cancel an order, please contact us within 6 hours of purchase
The following items can’t be returned
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale
Questions about your order?
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you provide to me during placing the order), such as your name, email address, postal address, contact number, order information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
A) As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
B) If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: respond to legal process or to government requests;
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ching Teoh, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ching [!at] bingkai.com.au. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Unit 2/ 1 Carolyn Street